Cancellation policy :
· Before 30 days 25% of the total package will be applicable.
· Between 30 days – 15 days 50% of the total package will be applicable.
· Between 15 days – no refund will be applicable.
· No refund is applicable on safari bookings.
· In case of cancellation due to covid-19, we will give you an extension for 12 months for booking your stay with Village Machaan, with the credit of the entire amount with No Deduction.
Resort house rules:·
Check In Time :- 1.30 P.M. and Check Out Time :- 11.30 A.M.
· Guests shall carry valid identification documents.
· Check-in at the resort / hotel will be denied if the primary guest is under 18 years of age.
· Optional services including consumables, activities, room service, laundry, telephone shall be charged at the resort.
· Paying by debit or credit card will attract 13.5% in addition to above charges. Payment by account transfers will attract 12% gst. Payments to be deposited on arrival. Anything above additional inclusions will be additionally chargeable.
· Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the resort premises.
· Liquor from other state is not permissible
· The spa has been temporarily closed.
· Cottages will be provided as per the availability & available allocations.
· Accommodation will be denied to guests if there is misrepresentation of identity including couples without valid ID proof.
· Early check-in and late check-out shall be subject to availability and extra charges.
· Earth colour clothing, proper footwear and a hat are recommended to carry for safari.
· Jungle safari / forest excursion booking is subject to availability and zone.
· Credit and debit card swiping charges will be levied additionally.
· Taxes to be paid per government norms.
· Please carry adequate cash for payment.
· In case of any disputes, the jurisdiction will be district Seoni, Madhya Pradesh.